Personal Development Coaching
Stepping Into More:
2-Day Self-Discovery Coaching Retreat
Jump Start Your Dreams Now!
- Has life left you burnt out and exhausted from being in service to others but not being in service to yourself?
- Do you dream about what you really want to do, but something is holding you back?
- Are you considered successful yet something is missing in your life?
- Maybe your real wishes are being pushed under the carpet as “nice-to-haves” and not prioritized as the “need-to-haves” they really are.
The Stepping into More: Self-Discovery Coaching 2-Day Retreat is designed for the person who is ready to Step into More – NOW! Give yourself the opportunity to experience a totally customized retreat with Rachel Karu – Immediate Past President for the International Coach Federation – Los Angeles, a certified coach and self-discovery expert.
We will fast track you to amazing self-discovery and propel you into immediate and meaningful action to create the life you desire and deserve. Our “inside out” approach focuses on who you are being as well as what you are doing. You will walk away refreshed and renewed with a fresh vision and strategy of what you need in order to create an empowered and fulfilling life.
- Complete the Stepping into More Purpose and Passion Questionnaire to increase your self-awareness.
- Complete any assessments prior to our day together such as the Myers Briggs Type Indicator, the Standout Strengths Assessment, and 360 degree surveys.
- Participate in a 1.5 hour individualized coaching session by phone or video to create your customized retreat agenda.
Two Retreat Days
You choose your favorite retreat spot in Los Angeles County and Rachel will meet you there. Rachel is available to assist you in selecting your retreat spot along with other travel recommendations as needed. Locations may include:
- A hotel of your choosing
- Your favorite park or natural setting such as the beach
- Your home
Day 1: (6 hours of coaching plus 1.5 hours for a scrumptious lunch)
- We will set the foundation for determining and achieving your goals by delving into who you are and what you want.
Activities may include:
o Unearth and prioritize your values.
o Discover your strengths and strategize how to best leverage them.
o Explore how much life balance you are currently experiencing.
o Identify and reconnect to your purpose and passion.
o Understand and learn to grapple with your fears.
o Cultivate and harness executive presence.
o Learn how to be resilient during change.
o Create your vision for life and/or career.
- Enjoy a leisurely lunch at a restaurant of your choice.
- Relax and spend the evening on your own.
Day Two: (4 Hours of Coaching)
- Process and reflect on learnings from Day One.
- Create strategic action plans for your goals.
Goals may include:
o How to incorporate your Purpose and Passion into your life.
o Strategize how to live a more integrated and balanced life.
o Cultivate more meaningful and connected relationships.
o Increase self-management skills.
o Set loving and clear boundaries.
o Create your time management strategy.
o Develop a Career Marketing Plan to support with your career transition.
- Two, 1.5 customized coaching sessions to lock in the learning and drive accountability.
- Unlimited email access for 30-days!
Total Value: $4500
Special on line pricing – $ 2797
* Pricing includes two delectable lunches and all assessment fees.
Special online pricing
(paid in full today):